Featured Resolved

Update by user Sep 29

On 9/29/17, I finally received a replacement piece of furniture that fit. Took a lot of time and effort, but was worth it.

Original review posted by user Aug 22

I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company.The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes.

However, when I actually tried to put this furniture together with the clips that I got from the company, the rounded piece would not align with the side piece and the front legs would not touch the ground. The piece is terribly warped. Because it is past the window for claims against the shipping carrier, Houzz has given me the verbal run-around. I have never heard such double talk from any company.

An outdoor furniture set should have a warranty for more than 3 months. Evidently TK Classics has a problem with producing a rounded piece of wicker furniture. Houzz got this piece from Design Furnishings and they are less consumer-friendly than Houzz. Please do not waste your money or your time with this company.

You will regret it.Don't say you weren't warned!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Tk Classics Catalina Wicker Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: new piece of furniture delivered.

Had an Experience with Houzz?

Comments

Agree. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HOUZZ. I believe they train their people to lie to customers.

"Verbal run around" .... your quote AND your error.

This should have been addressed immediately and in writing, sent via Certified Mail with return receipt requested.

Thanks for the warning about wasting time and money. You've wasted enough time for all of us and I don't buy outdoor furniture because it crumbles.