Turnaround Time

If you have problems with your Houzz order, they will do nothing to help.When you call, they will be nice, they will say they are working on your issue, but they never call back.

I spent $438 on a swing that was missing so many parts (including the instructions) that it could not be assembled. I called multiple times to customer support. No help. Two of the missing parts were wooden slats that from the top and bottom of the swing that the chains connect to for hanging.

The wood is Larch which is not available locally. No way to buy parts and fix it on our own.

Never again.Shame on Houzz for taking people's money, and shame on them for allowing sellers to scam people through their site.

Review about: Leisure Season Swing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Houzz?

Comments

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Iq Option - VERY BAD SERVICE AND I SMELL SCAM Iq Option "I earned a good profit worth $16000 , i verified my account by providing all documents , they send me $1000 as my first withdrawal, i was happy , but..." Read more Greystar - Elan BRIAR FOREST ENTRANCE GATE DAMAGED MY MERCEDES! Greystar "FIRST OFF THIS GATE IS ALWAYS BROKEN AND HAS CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES TO A LOT OF VEHICLES..." Read more