1.5
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered a table and chairs through Houzz. The chairs arrived on time, but the table did not. A few weeks passed and no table, so I reached out to Houzz. They sent me to FedEx, and FedEx claimed the table had been delivered to my front door, which was impossible unless the delivery driver scaled a fence to deliver a 100 pound table, then the table somehow disappeared from inside a secure perimeter and back over the fence. FedEx refused to do anything. I then contacted Houzz customer service again, and customer service then took over a week and more prodding before a replacement table was sent, along with a 10% refund The replacement table base arrived, but not the table top, so I now have an unusable table base and four chairs over two months after paying . I then contacted Houzz customer support AGAIN, but this time they refused to do anything more. Nada, Nothing. I am not unhappy with the seller, I am unhappy with Houzz customer support. They dropped the ball and did close to nothing -- the seller did ship a replacement and refund 10% of the purchase price, but I still paid $175 for faulty shipping, and Houzz kicked in zero. I am pasting the email from Houzz customer support:

Hello Chad,

Houzz provides a storefront for third-party sellers who sell their products through our website. The policies for shipping, returns, damages, and refunds are set by the individual sellers and can vary.

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience ordering from this seller and we appreciate your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Warm Regards,

Derek

The Houzz Team

There are plenty of places online to buy the exact same products, and the customer support has to be better than Houzz'. Go elsewhere.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments