1.3

I order a platform Cal-king bed. It was beautiful until ...

I placed my mattress on the 4 flimsy slats they sank and broke legs popped off the next day. After sending pictures to seller Beyond Shores (via Houzz message center) and around a dozen back and forth messages. The seller wanted to sell me slats for $120 because apparently I needed a box spring. No where in the description or pictures on Houzz was this stated (other beds did have the reference if it needed one) Then they offered me the flimsy slats at no charge, which still left me with having to buy a box spring and metal support slats (did not trust the junk they were wanting to send me) I finally called Houzz directly.

After much conversation and hold time (they were talking to supervisor and seller) this is what came of it. $150 refund + the "Houzz 10" as they called it, is 10% off their site. "The best that they could do" really? The box spring on their site was about twice of another huge on line site.

So.. they pretty much offered me the equivalent of maybe a pizza if I paid for the overpriced item I needed on their site. I am out money not too mention the time and frustration and HOPE that the items I had to buy to give me a functional bed will work. No backing or seller guarantee policy exist with Houzz.

Taking them off my shopping site list and will stay with the ones I can trust to have quality and backing. Hoping my post will help someone avoid being a victim of Houzz and seller.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 26, 2017.

Comments