Purchased a $1,000 dollar 300 pound crackled glass table from Houzz.They claimed free delivery.

They delivered alright----dumped it on my lawn. I had to hire a glass company to bring it inside and assemble it. The table was just for decor---no one sat around it----only light objects were placed on top. After a few months I noticed a crack forming at one edge and moving across the entire width of the table.

I notified Houzz and got nothing but push-back. Finally they got the vendor to agree to a replacement----but they only agreed to dump it on my lawn again. Really? They sell me a 300 pound table, dump it on my front lawn, and then refuse to make things right when it's defective????

Are they JOKING??? Houzz is just a pass through. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

There is NO customer service and NO accountability.Go to a direct vendor who will take care of you and the merchandise.

Review about: Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want this table delivered adequately---inside my home. I want the first, defective table removed. Since I already paid once for assembly and the product turned out to be defective, I think they should assume assembly of the replacement..

Had an Experience with Houzz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion