You bought it, it's yours.No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged.
Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate that gouged outside of drawer. Houzz wanted to send us a new metal plate (how do you install? I'm not a carpenter and a wood crayon for the gouge.
This has got to be a joke. Nightstands were over $500.
Each!,,,,All we asked for is the shipment of a new nightstand to replace dame done.We are still well within the return time so I think they just want to ship you're merchandise and move on to the next sucker.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nightstand Damaged
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S. This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm..."
- "I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website. When I..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."