You bought it, it's yours.No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged.

Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate that gouged outside of drawer. Houzz wanted to send us a new metal plate (how do you install? I'm not a carpenter and a wood crayon for the gouge.

This has got to be a joke. Nightstands were over $500.

Each!,,,,All we asked for is the shipment of a new nightstand to replace dame done.We are still well within the return time so I think they just want to ship you're merchandise and move on to the next sucker.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of nightstand from Houzz and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Houzz to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Houzz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Houzz?

Comments

Grandville, Michigan, United States #1243057

If you paid $1000 for 2 of those you got ripped off. "so I think they just want to ship (your) merchandise" NOT "so I think they just want to ship you're merchandise" you're=you are