I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g.the return policy.
They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered. I was on hold for 1 hour minutes, when I decided to leave the optional voicemail because I was sick and tired of waiting and their music on hold was terrible. The voicemail went into perpetual loop where no one answered. They clearly do not have adequate staff to handle questions.
I'm not really happy they wasted my time.
I have to write 100+ words for this post? I feel I adequtely explained my problem in 83 words.
I'm already pissed off and you have made the experience of blowing steam worse!You're idiots.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Dr. Steven Gottlieb, a prominent name in HIV research and treatment, highly recommended Anna Love’s clinic as I was experiencing severe facial wasting, which impacted my ability to get employment...."
- "We went to watch an early afternoon movie on August 9th 2016 at Carlsbad 12 then decided to go for one more as we were children free that day. When..."