I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g.the return policy.
They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered. I was on hold for 1 hour minutes, when I decided to leave the optional voicemail because I was sick and tired of waiting and their music on hold was terrible. The voicemail went into perpetual loop where no one answered. They clearly do not have adequate staff to handle questions.
I'm not really happy they wasted my time.
I have to write 100+ words for this post? I feel I adequtely explained my problem in 83 words.
I'm already pissed off and you have made the experience of blowing steam worse!You're idiots.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Waste of time
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."