México, Baja California

I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g.the return policy.

They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered. I was on hold for 1 hour minutes, when I decided to leave the optional voicemail because I was sick and tired of waiting and their music on hold was terrible. The voicemail went into perpetual loop where no one answered. They clearly do not have adequate staff to handle questions.

I'm not really happy they wasted my time.

I have to write 100+ words for this post? I feel I adequtely explained my problem in 83 words.

I'm already pissed off and you have made the experience of blowing steam worse!You're idiots.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "waste of time" of houzz customer care. Houzz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned houzz customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Houzz.

Had an Experience with Houzz?

Comments

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Houzz - Nightmare---Buyer Beware Houzz "Purchased a $1,000 dollar 300 pound crackled glass table from Houzz. They claimed free delivery. They delivered alright----dumped it on my lawn. I had to hire a glass company to..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more