2.2

First order I placed through Houzz I was sent the wrong color of item. I needed to keep it because I was unable to repackage and send back.

Houzz wasn’t able to help me to resolve this properly so I now have two nightstands in my closet that are useless.

A small discount was given for inconvenience.

Second experience required me to schedule my delivery with carrier given the type of item. I scheduled delivery on shipper’s website but the day of delivery I got a call 2 hours earlier than scheduled indicating that the delivery is here. I was at work so I could not receive the delivery. Luckily my neighbor signed for the package.

I was angry about that and called Houzz to let them know... on top of the fact that I paid for delivery to bring the item to room of choice in my house and unpack the item and remove the packaging. Delivery guy told me over the phone that the package wasn’t heavy yet it took two people in my family to bring it down to my family room. Package was very heavy!

Case management at Houzz never called me to apologize for the terrible inconvenience.

I only knew that I got the credit to my account for the delivery through a text message. I will never order from Houzz again.

Houzz Pros: Price and selection.

Houzz Cons: Communications.